Sep 24, 2020 - 09:29 AM
Set up PSCAD/MATLAB(R) co-simulation
- Refer to the attached document (below) for some tips on this setup.
- An Intel(R) Fortran compiler and Microsoft(R) Visual Studio are required; GFortran does not support MATLAB.
- Refer to software compatibility charts to help determine compatibility (PSCAD/MATLAB/Intel Fortran compiler/Visual Studio).
- A licensed edition of PSCAD is required (Professional or Educational Edition)
The PSCAD Free Edition does not support co-simulation.
- Following your setup, test your Intel Fortran compiler setup as per Step 2 below
There was a document about Intel Compaq compatibility: https://forum.hvdc.ca/833037/PSCAD-Ma..., check with support.